Anti-Bullying Network Annual Conference
Thanks to everyone who attended our annual conference on 15th May, 2008. We appreciate the input of all our speakers and wish to thank them again. And thank you to all the delegates who contributed to such a successful day.
We have received many positive notes of thanks on the conference and the speakers. Here are some delegates' comments:
- Very interesting and thought provoking speakers. Presented in an informative and enthralling manner.
- An extremely interesting conference with a mixture of presentations. A good insight into views of today's society and where we have gone wrong and need to change. There were no answers to it all, but I don’t think there actually is one answer. We have an understanding of what we need to try and change.
- Even though this was a conference for adults/professionals the child was always at the centre of the day. Thank you!
- A worthwhile conference is one which informs and challenges. This day has certainly provided that: excellent speakers with a range of perspectives leaving us with a great deal to think about.
- Excellent speakers, passionate, engaging, variety of approaches used to engage with the audience.
- Some excellent and thought-provoking speeches today. It was good to hear specialists voicing opinions which are often stifled in everyday life.
- Course proved to be emotional and give a different perspective about bullying and child protection. Today's speakers and in particular the drama section provided a deeper and more knowledge for myself. Would recommend the course to others.
- Excellent programme of speakers! Please keep the issues to the forefront. So fundamental to our children’s development and happy lives!
- Speakers were of high quality and encouraged debate.